Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionPublished as an Aspen Special Report, this article provides guidance on the various legal considerations that arise in the formation and operation of a health care joint venture, especially when the health care providers who refer to it or use its services also have financial arrangements with the entity. It begins with a discussion of the background of the antitrust laws, the fraud and abuse laws, and the self-referral laws as they relate to this topic. Then, the article discusses specific issues that can arise from the formation and operation of such joint ventures.
- Author(s)Health Law Center
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationGaithersburg, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.