All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this guidance manual is to show how the value of ecosystem services can be estimated and incorporated into decision making. Specifically, it is designed to help a broad audience of conservation managers, government officials, private sector managers, NGOs, and statisticians to understand the available information on the values of ecosystem services and how this information can be transferred to inform the decisions that they make. It explains why you would undertake a study, who should be involved, how to implement the study and how to use the results. The development of this guidance manual was funded by the United Nations Environment Programme.
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNairobi
- Country of PublicationKenya
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byUnited Nations Publications
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.