All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhy Be Jewish? A Guide for Discovering and Maintaining Jewish Traditions and Values addresses the question raised by millions of Jews for whom traditional/religious Judaism doesn't work: Why should I remain a Jew? Richard D. Bank addresses the question of why be a Jew in the first place, and provides information that enables the reader to maintain his or her Jewish identity in a way suited for the individual. In addition to suggesting a return to the essence of being Jewish-an emphasis on a oneness and unity to the world-and recognizing there are many ways to express this, Why be Jewish? offers a cornucopia of resources to reinforce one's Jewish identity.
- Author BiographyRichard D. Bank, an attorney and author, has published numerous articles and essays on topics of Jewish interest as well as The Everything Judaism Book and The Everything Jewish History and Heritage Book. Richard Bank is a past president of the Jewish Children's Folkshul and served as vice-chairman of B'nai Brith Youth Organization-Philadelphia Region.
- Author(s)Richard D. Bank
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/2001
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width163 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.