Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe book reflects the diagstic experience of the author, gained through the light microscopic examination of around half a million specimens with the overwhelming help of the hematoxylin/eosin staining procedure and of a few of most applied special stainings used in this connection. The guide is illustrated by over 200 black and white photomicrographs, many original drawings, and. numerous syptic Tables.
- Author(s)Eduardo Zappi M.D.
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.