Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $280.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $416.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Industry Standard in Business Valuation Reference Materials 2015 Valuation Handbook ‒ Guide to Cost of Capital provides the key annual valuation data previously published in (i) the w discontinued Morningstar/Ibbotson SBBI(R) Valuation Yearbook (discontinued in 2013), and (ii) the Duff & Phelps Risk Premium Report ( longer published as a stand-alone publication). The size premia data previously published in the SBBI Valuation Yearbook is referred to as the CRSP Deciles Size Premia exhibits in the new 2015 Valuation Handbook, while the size and risk premia data published in the Duff & Phelps Risk Premium Report continues to be referred to as Risk Premium Report exhibits. The Risk Premium Report has been published annually since 1996 and, like the former SBBI Valuation Yearbook, provides data and methodology that can be used to develop cost of equity capital estimates using (i) the build-up method and (ii) the capital asset pricing model (CAPM). The 2015 Valuation Handbook includes data through December 31, 2014, and is intended to be used for 2015 valuation dates. Don't Forget the Quarterly Updates IRPs and debt betas are updated quarterly with data through March, June, and September 2015, for a full year of coverage. Ensure that you are using the most up-to-date IRP and debt beta data available: add the Quarterly Updates and keep your data library current. For more information about Duff & Phelps valuation data resources published by Wiley, please visit www.wiley.com/go/valuationhandbooks.Also Available 2015 Valuation Handbook - Industry Cost of Capital 2015 International Valuation Handbook - Guide to Cost of Capital Key Features Key cost of capital inputs: The 2015 Valuation Handbook provides the key inputs needed for developing the cost of equity capital (i.e. discount rate) for use in estimating the value of a subject business, business ownership interest, security, or intangible asset. Inputs provided include: equity risk premia, size premia, risk premia over the risk free rate, full-information industry betas, industry risk premia, and risk-free yields. Discussion of topics that come up most when performing valuation analysis: The 2015 Valuation Handbook includes straightforward discussions about: (i) valuation theory, (ii) the differences between the various cost of capital estimation models (build-up, CAPM, Fama-French), (iii) understanding the basic building blocks of cost of equity capital (the risk-free rate, the equity risk premium, the size premium, beta, the industry risk premium, the company-specific risk premium), (iv) whether to rmalize risk-free rates or t, (v) a detailed comparison of the CRSP Deciles Size Premia Study (this is the former SBBI Valuation Yearbook data) and the Risk Premium Report Study, and more. Easy-to-follow examples: The 2015 Valuation Handbook is packed with easy-to-understand examples for properly using the data to develop levered, unlevered, and even high-financial-risk cost of equity capital using various build-up methods and the CAPM ( ). Quarterly Updates are (i) optional, and (ii) t sold separately. Quarterly Updates are delivered in PDF format only.
- Author(s)Carla Nunes,Richard Grabowski
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight666 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $22.76Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.