Guide to Financial Reporting and Analysis by Eugene E. Comiskey, Charles W. Mulford (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $131.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNavigate A Sea of Financial Complexity Due to the intricacies of contemporary business transactions, the numerous standards issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), and the vast variety of accounting and disclosure practices with their ever-changing termilogy employed by reporting companies, financial statements and related disclosures have become very complex. This complexity can impede the work performed and the decisions reached by all users of financial statements-especially equity and credit analysts. Guide to Financial Reporting and Analysis is designed to remedy this situation by offering practical, user-friendly guidance. Through the use of contemporary financial statement examples, extant generally accepted accounting principles are explained and their application is demonstrated. Here are indispensable resources, including: Comprehensive, point-by-point summaries and glossaries provided with each chapter Hundreds of examples of contemporary financial disclosures taken from actual, highly recognizable companies Thorough information on how reporting and disclosure rules impact reporting practices-and the implications these practices have for analysis Goes beyond anecdotes and integrates throughout relevant findings from the financial reporting and analysis research literature ...and much more, to help working professionals gain clarity and begin making better-informed decisions today by taking advantage of the rich treatment offered in this timely, much-needed guide.
- Author BiographyEUGENE E. COMISKEY is the Callaway Professor of Accounting and CHARLES W. MULFORD is Professor of Accounting in the DuPree College of Management at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta. Both have doctorates in accounting and are professionally qualified as Certified Public Accountants. They also actively consult with lenders at commercial banks in the United States and abroad. Professors Comiskey and Mulford have published articles on financial reporting and analysis issues in leading academic journals and in such widely read professional journals as Commercial Lending Review, Journal of Lending and Credit Risk Management, and Financial Analysts' Journal. Comiskey and Mulford are also the coauthors of Financial Warnings.
- Author(s)Charles W. Mulford,Eugene E. Comiskey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2000
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1060 g
- Width167 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.