Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Fluorine NMR for Organic Chemists provides a single one-stop resource for understanding fluorine and its dramatic effect in spectroscopy. Covering fluorine NMR, as well as the impact of fluorine substituents on proton and carbon NMR, this useful guide can provide the practicing organic chemist with an understanding of how to interpret spectroscopic data for molecules containing fluorine to better characterize their compound's structure. A practical, working guide, this book contains numerous examples of structures and their corresponding fluorine NMR shifts, as well as the effect that fluorine has on proton and carbon NMR shifts.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Dolbier, Jr., is the Col. Allen R. and Margaret G. Crow Professor of Chemistry at the University of Florida. He received his BS in chemistry from Stetson University in 1961 and his PhD in organic chemistry from Cornell University in 1965. Following a postdoctoral appointment at Yale University, he joined the faculty at the University of Florida in 1966. Professor Dolbier was the recipient of the 2000 American Chemical Society (ACS) Award for Creative Work in Fluorine Chemistry, and is a past member of the Executive Committee of the Fluorine Division of the ACS.
- Author(s)W. R. Dolbier
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.