All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe need for civil engineers has outstripped supply, and it has become increasingly difficult for firms to retain civil engineers - particularly the best ones - and recruit additional civil engineers to meet staffing needs. In response, the ASCE Committee on the Employment of Civil Engineers (CECE) published this guide on finding and keeping the best civil engineers. Written both by CECE members with many years experience in both the public and private sectors, and human resource practitioners, this manual provides both the pragmatic focus of civil engineering practitioners as well as valuable contributions from specialists in the human resources field. This manual will help you to improve your organization's hiring practices and keep the good engineers you already have. Topics include: Retaining Key Civil Engineers; Recruiting; Compensation and Benefits; and Developing Your Team: Managerial Keys to Helping Junior Staff Advance Their Careers. An appendix discusses Career Path: Moving Up the Career Ladder.
- Author(s)Robert Russell
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight109 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
- AU $36.69Trending at AU $37.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.