All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide walks the reader step by step through the LEED 2009 for New Construction process, offering advanced techniques for estimating the actual costs, in time and money, for building green. It serves as an essential primer to price-assessment strategies for high-performance commercial and institutional projects, which include office buildings, high-rise residential buildings, government buildings, recreational facilities, manufacturing plants, and laboratories. Written by an author with more than twenty years of green construction experience on more than 80LEED registered or certified projects, the book provides real-world case studies used to demonstrate the techniques and concepts revealed in the book, covers project documentation, and provides strategies to help the reader understand the real costs and scheduling implications associated with sustainable building.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Taylor, LEED AP BD+C, is General Manager at Vertegy, Alberici's sustainable consulting service, and sits on the board of the Green Building Initiative. He is also a member of the St. Louis Regional Chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council, and chairman of the sustainable construction task force of the National Associated General Contractors of America (AGC). Before assuming his current roles, he represented both the owner and construction manager on Alberici's dual-certified Four Green Globes and LEED Platinum headquarters, and served on and chaired various AGC committees on the local (St. Louis) and national levels. Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), founded in 1918, is the largest and oldest construction trade association in the United States, comprised of more than 33,000 members that include general contractors and specialty contractors as well as suppliers and service providers.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Taylor
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width208 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.