Guide to Library User Needs Assessment for Integrated Information Resource: Management and Collection Development by Stephen Bosch, Chris Sugnet, Dora Biblarz (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 19 Mar
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplicable for all types of libraries. Needs assessment can be defined as the process of using one or more techniques to collect and analyze data on library users or potential users. The guide includes the methodology and techniques for carrying out needs assessment projects, ranging from short-term assessments to long-term research or comprehensive collection assessments. Various types of data, techniques, and methodology are described, as are associated pointers and pitfalls.
- Author BiographyDora Biblarz is Associate Dean of TQS/Continuous Improvement at Arizona State University. Stephen Bosch is Information Access Librarian at University of Arizona. Chris Sugnet is Assistant Director for Collections at University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Chris Sugnet,Dora Biblarz,Stephen Bosch
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleCollection Management and Development Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notebibliog
- Weight118 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.