All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMosquitoes are anying (and can be deadly) but they can also be beautiful. This book provides a pictorial guide to almost 100 mosquito species and includes tes on their biology, habitats and association with disease. Australia has a diverse range of mosquitoes and although relatively few pose a serious health risk, public health is an important issue. This book provides information on how to reduce the risk of mosquito-borne disease through tips on keeping your home free of mosquitoes and reducing their bites when you are out and about in the Australian environment.
- Author BiographyCameron Webb has over 20 years experience in the management of Australia's mosquitoes and his expertise is employed by local, state and federal government agencies. Stephen Doggett has worked as a medical entomologist for over 30 years. He is one of Australia's leading entomological photographers with his award winning photography featured in a wide range of publications. Richard Russell is one of the leading authorities on mosquitoes and mosquito-borne disease in Australia, and internationally, with 45 years of experience in Medical Entomology.
- Author(s)Cameron Webb,Richard Russell,Stephen Doggett
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content NoteFull colour photographs
- Weight391 g
- Width148 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.