All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis handy reference guide is intended to help trainees or new practitioners gain confidence and improve basic skills in performing ultrasound-guided interventions. Focusing on the most commonly executed procedures for peripheral joint problems, the book also includes lower-risk injections for spine disorders and upper extremity peripheral nerve injuries. For each injection, the following information is provided: indications, suggested medications and dosing, approach (in-plane/out-of-plane), bulleted description of the procedure (marking the site, optimal probe placement, correct angle to guide the needle from initial entry through the skin to the target structure), list of structures to avoid, and clinical pearls and tips. Photos illustrating marking and probe placement and high-resolution ultrasound images with needle visualization on insertion and at target will accompany each injection.
- Author BiographyMohammad Agha, MD, Musculoskeletal/Amputee Fellow, Hunter Holmes VA Medical Center, Richmond, VA. USA. Douglas Murphy, MD, Associate Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Virginia Commonwealth University, Staff Physician, Hunter Holmes VA Medical Center, Richmond, VA, USA.
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content NoteHigh-resolution photographs
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDouglas Murphy,Mohammad Agha
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.