Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWith a focus on networking operating systems, this book provides kwledge for success in industry and preparation for networking certifications, including the MCSA, MCSE, CNA and CCNA designations. It covers industry topics such as Networked Attached Storage, Cable Installation and Management, as well as, Fixed and Mobile WiMAX.
- Author BiographyGreg Tomsho is director of the Computer Networking Technology Department and Cisco Academy at Yavapai College in Prescott, Arizona. He has earned the CCNA, MCTS, MCSA, A+, Network+, Security+, Server+ and Linux+ certifications. A former software engineer, technical support manager and IT director, he has more than 30 years of computer and networking experience. He has written numerous other leading books, including MCSA GUIDE TO INSTALLING AND CONFIGURING MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2012/R2, MCSA GUIDE TO ADMINISTERING MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2012/R2, MCSA GUIDE TO CONFIGURING ADVANCED MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2012/R2 SERVICES, MCTS GUIDE TO WINDOWS SERVER 2008 ACTIVE DIRECTORY CONFIGURATION, MCTS GUIDE TO MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2008 APPLICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE CONFIGURATION, GUIDE TO NETWORKING ESSENTIALS, GUIDE TO NETWORK SUPPORT AND TROUBLESHOOTING and A+ COURSEPREP EXAMGUIDE.
- Author(s)Greg Tomsho
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/07/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1158 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.