All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionDon't let n-profit accounting get the best of you. You can tame it! My book can help you navigate the n-profit organization with ease and confidence. It t only covers accounting issues, but also government grant management, internal controls and financial reporting. Net assets are demystified and releases from restriction are explained in detail with real life tips and ideas. Revenues, such as donations and endowments, are covered along with in-kind contributions. Grant management, covering OMB Circulars A-110, A-122, and A-133 are illustrated with real life examples. This book can help you understand nprofits financial statements. An entire chapter covers the Statement of Financial Position, the Statement of Activities, and the Statement of Functional Expenses in detail and with examples. Not to forget the Statement of Cash Flows, also included. Internal controls issues specifically about cash/revenues and accounts payable/expenses are discussed. The text also describes how to set up charts of accounts and tax issues of n-profits.
- Author BiographySheila Shanker is a CPA and MBA based in Culver City in sunny Southern California. Sheila's long experience in the non-profit sector has given her the inside track of what non-profits are really like and what the finance professional must know. She is the Finance Chairperson for the Brazil California Chamber of Commerce. As a consultant, Sheila has helped many organizations in their finance, accounting and MIS issues. She works as a CFO-Controller-consultant with proven expertise in internal controls, re-organization of finance departments, hiring, training, improving work-flow and overall leadership in the finance area. Dedicated to education, she's a recognized instructor with the University of Liverpool, U.K., where she teaches MBA courses online. You can visit Sheila Shanker's website at www.webshanker.com, where you can contact her and learn more about her background and experience. You can also contact her directly at Sheila@webshanker.com.
- Author(s)Sheila G Shanker Cpa
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.