All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionGP education is developing and changing rapidly. But it is often difficult for GPs to find their way through the maze of what is available and kw how to enter this process system. This text provides advice and information to anyone considering further career development and education in general practice and to those who are confused by recent methods of continuing medical education. The authors also give a perspective on the importance of training.
- Author(s)Dr B D Keighley,Professor T Stuart Murray
- PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleManagement in General Practice S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBMJ Books
- Content Note0
- Weight212 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.