All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe Essential FE Toolkit is Continuum's brand new series on further education (FE) for teachers and college leaders. The series boasts 24 specialist, fact-filled volumes written by FE experts with significant kwledge and experience in their individual fields. Competitively priced, compact and accessible, each book should prove essential reading for FE lecturers and managers. This fascinating guide will examine how managers in FE can meet the challenges of promoting equality and diversity in their colleges. Beulah Ainley examines best practice examples, discusses how to ensure the equality scheme remains effective throughout the college, considers the importance of good race relations, and looks at how to provide appropriate services to meet the needs of diverse range of students.
- Author BiographyDr Beulah Ainley is a freelance journalist, author and lecturer in journalism. She has taught in further and higher education and written extensively on equal opportunities. In 2002 she achieved the 'Woman of merit' award.
- Author(s)Beulah Ainley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEssential FE Toolkit S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.