All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEasy reference guide to violin and viola pedagogy and performance for teachers, students and parents. Illustrations and text by C.M. Sunday.
- Author BiographyMs. Sunday is a private teacher, chamber music coach and conductor. She has been cited several times in the periodicals Strad and Strings and is a writer for Connexions, which is an open source project based at Rice University.
- Author(s)C M Sunday
- Date of Publication09/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.