All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The definitive guide to London's architecture' INDEPENDENT London has an unrivalled richness of architecture, from its squares and houses to its palaces and churches. This is the only guide to cover all of London's building history, from its Roman foundation to the massive expansion of the 19th century which made London the largest city on earth.
- Author BiographyEdward Jones (Author) Edward Jones is a Director in the London based practice of Dixon Jones Ltd. With his partner Jeremy Dixon, he has been architect to numerous arts projects in London, most notably the Royal Opera House, the National Portrait Gallery and the east wing of the National Gallery. He has taught extensively in North America, Ireland and Britain, and the work of his practice has been widely published and exhibited. Mr Jones lives in London with his wife and three children. Christopher Woodward (Author) Christopher Woodward was Sir Banister Fletcher Lecturer in architecture at University College London. He writes architectural criticism and is the author of several guides to the buildings of European cities.
- Author(s)Christopher Woodward,Edward Jones
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white, and colour), maps (colour)
- Weight860 g
- Width120 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.