All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for architects, engineers, or contractors seeking the LEED Building Design & Construction (BD&C) credential, the book is a clearly organized study guide that includes sample quizzes throughout at the end of each section. Authored by an expert who teaches seminars on LEED BD&C to professionals, this LEED exam prep book stands out from its competitors in its engaging and stimulating approach. Material includes include drawings, charts, and diagrams to help the reader visually understand the concepts.
- Author BiographyMichelle Cottrell, LEED AP, is Vice President and Director of Education at Green Education Services, where she is responsible for curriculum and course development. She is also the founding principal of Design Management Services, a LEED consulting firm that supports project teams through the certification process from design through construction. A LEED Accredited Professional, Cottrell has more than ten years of experience specializing in commercial projects as a sustainable design and LEED consultant. Green Education Services (greenedu.com) is a leading provider of green jobs training related to LEED, energy auditing, solar, and more for building developers, architects, engineers, interior designers, planners, commercial real estate brokers, and other construction industry professionals. A national member of USGBC and an approved AIA/CES provider, Green Education Services has helped thousands of professionals throughout the United States prepare for their credentialing exams.
- Author(s)Michelle Cottrell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Sustainable Design
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight984 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.