All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe organic chemist who wishes to learn how to use NMR spectra effectively must first learn the essential facts and then must gain both ability and confidence through the solution of a wide range of specific problems. My previous volume, Interpretation of NMR Spectra: An Empirical Approach, was written specifically to present and explain the necessary background material. The present volume is designed to provide the reader with a full range of experience in the interpretation of NMR spectra. The exercises are arranged in a sequence designed for rapid assimila- tion of t only the basic concepts, but also increasingly more complex details. Emphasis is placed on the difficulties rmally encountered in the use of spectra and also on the many practical aids which are helpful in overcoming these difficulties. For most of the problems, at least one reasoning process is outlined by which the questions can be answered. This text is, in part, an outgrowth of my participation in workshops which were held at Canisius College under the direction of Dr. Herman Szymanski and at the College of Pharmacy of the University of Illiis under the direction of Dr. Charles L. Bell v and Dr. Ludwig Bauer. This experience has been of considerable aid in the formulation of this workbook. Most of the spectra used in this book were obtained by Searle staff members in the course of their own research.
- Author(s)Roy H. Bible
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1967
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.