All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionGuide to the Tuba Repertoire is the most comprehensive investigation ever undertaken into the literature and discography of any single musical instrument. Under the direction of R. Winston Morris and Daniel Perantoni, this publication represents more than 40 years of research by dozens of leading professionals throughout the world. The guide defines the current status of the tuba and documents its growth since its inception in 1835. Contributors are Ron Davis, Jeffrey Funderburk, David Graves, Skip Gray, Charles A. McAdams, R. Winston Morris, Mark A. Nelson, Timothy J. Northcut, Daniel Perantoni, Philip Sinder, Joseph Skillen, Kenyon Wilson, and Jerry A. Young.
- Author BiographyR. Winston Morris is Professor of Music and Instructor of Tuba and Euphonium at Tennessee Technological University, in Cookeville, Tennessee, where he has been on the faculty since 1967. Daniel Perantoni is a legendary tuba artist, teacher, and pedagogue. He was given the Lifetime Achievement Award by the executive board of TUBA. He is Professor of Tuba at Indiana University.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2006
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleIndiana Repertoire Guides
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 b&w illus
- Weight1529 g
- Width4522 mm
- Height6452 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edited byR.Winston Morris
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.