Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis document limits its discussion of cryptographic methods to those that conform to Federal standards (FIPS) and NIST recommendations (i.e., NIST SPs). (The majority of the information in this guideline may be useful to both Federal and commercial personnel and applicable to all computer networks and environments.) Both the Federal government and industry use products that meet Federal standards and recommendations, and standards bodies such as ANSI have also adopted these documents.
- Author(s)Annabelle Lee,Elaine B Barker,William C Barker
- Date of Publication31/12/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.