Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionI have developed the guidelines in this book for use in my mobile animal rehabilitation practice so that I and/or pet caretakers may practice them in the home or any other environment conducive to the work (clinic, barn, quiet park, mountaintop...) in order to rehabilitate their pets after injury and/or surgery. No special tools or equipment are needed for the majority of the exercises and drills I utilize on a daily basis and present in this book..
- Author BiographyThese successful homework guidelines are based on my having over 30 years experience in sport science and exercise program design, as well as based on much related research. This particular volume acts as a basic set of discharge instructions would, after diagnosis or suspicion of injury or immediately after surgery. Whether the injury or surgery was yesterday or last year, this booklet outlines a plan to begin and follow for four weeks, especially if better recovery has not been achieved after surgery. I have been in veterinary-based, companion animal rehabilitation for almost 10 years and have developed these guidelines for use in my mobile animal rehabilitation practice so that pet caretakers may practice them in the home environment to rehab their pets after injury and/or surgery. No special tools or equipment are needed for the majority of the exercises and drills I utilize on a daily basis and present in this book. You do need to be able to understand and follow instructions contained in this volume. I do my rehabilitation work in collaboration with veterinarians, and it is my strong suggestion that you do the same where a veterinarian is available.
- Author(s)Deborah Carroll
- PublisherRehabilitation and Conditioning for Animals
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRehabilitation and Conditioning for Animals
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.