Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2nd edition provides an update of information since the publication of the first edition including best practices for managing process safety developed by industry as well as incorporate the additional process safety elements. In addition the book includes a focus on maintaining and improving a Process Safety Management (PSM) System. This 2nd edition also provides how to information to determine process safety performance status, implement one or more new elements into an existing PSM system, maintain or improve an existing PSM system, and manage future process safety performance.
- Author BiographySince 1985, the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) has been the global leader in developing and disseminating information on process safety management and technology. CCPS, an industry technology alliance of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), has published over 100 books in its process safety guidelines and process safety concepts series, and over 100 training modules through its Safety in Chemical Engineering Education (SACHE) series.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight612 g
- Width158 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.