Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDo read this book - don't let it collect dust! This title presents the dos and don'ts of web entrepreneurship. Have you ever wondered why your websites didn't quite match up to the success of your competitors or peers? Have you ever looked at other sites and thought: 'Why didn't I think of that?'. Have you ever spent too much time trying to find basic information that was buried deep in a needlessly complex website? You are certainly t alone and this book aims to change that by bringing together some of the world's most highly acclaimed designers and developers, spanning every continent, all of whom share their kwledge and experience. With chapters arranged by subject (interface and design, marketing and communication, techlogy and programming, technical advice, content/content management, and commerce), a clear do/don't structure, and plenty of real world examples of successful and award-winning websites, this book has all the advice and examples you will need to give your personal or business website an edge on its competitors and also win industry acclaim as well as respect from your peers. Your visitors will thank you.
- Author BiographyRob Ford founded Favourite Website Awards (FWA) in 2000, a recognition program for cutting-edge web design. His work has featured in the Chicago Tribune, Guardian and various web related magazines. He has judged many industry award shows, contributes regularly to web design sites and magazines, and writes a regular column in Adobe's Edge Newsletter. Julius Wiedemann was born in Brazil, studied graphic design and marketing, and was an art editor for digital and design magazines in Tokyo. His many TASCHEN digital and media titles include Illustration Now! Advertising Now, Logo Design, and Brand Identity Now!
- Author(s)Julius Wiedemann,Rob Ford
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication25/07/2011
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Out-of-print date23/07/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width155 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.