All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides guidance to those with responsibility for scheduling and executing a Pre-Startup Safety Review (PSSR). It outlines a protocol and tool for use by project or turnaround teams, to effectively and efficiently schedule and execute a PSSR.* Integrates PSSR throughout the project/turnaround phases, with a verification check at the traditional PSSR step* Supports a right first time and check only once project philosophy to eliminate surprises* Features how-to checklists, hazard assessment, batch and continuous processes, validation, and documentation* Includes a CD with PSSR checklists and PSSR management system examples. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographySince 1985, the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) has been the world leader in developing and disseminating information on process safety management and technology. CCPS, an industry technology alliance of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), has published over 80 books in its process safety guidelines and process safety concepts series.
- Author(s)Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS)
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.