All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the challenge in homeland security research is developing plans for emerging areas of research. In order to provide a solid basis for future needs, authors will comment on current information in their fields and provide directions for future scientific research in their areas. This volume will cover the following topics: Coordinating Effective Government Responses to Bio-terrorism; Interagency Relations in Animal Biosecurity Disasters; Nuclear Power Plant Security; Modeling and Analysis of Public Policies for Managing the Risks to Homeland Security; Security Screening; and, Use of Advanced 3D Visualization for Bio-terror Crises Communication Training. This volume is a must for all who are involved with issues of homeland security from planners to administrators to researchers.
- Author BiographyThe editors of this volume are members of the Purdue Homeland Security Institute, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana.
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlok Chaturvedi,Sandra F. Amass,Srinivas Peeta
- Introduction byRuth David
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.