All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionInformation Literacy takes readers systematically through the management of a research activity, from conception to final product. Each chapter includes handouts that have been used by the authors with actual research assignments, websites for further information, and a bibliography of additional books that support the ideas in the chapter. An appendix with examples of research papers that have been done by the authors' actual students is also included.
- Author BiographyChris Carlson is a former learning center director who has worked with teachers at the elementary, middle, and high school levels. She currently presents, writes, and consults on issues related to school libraries. Ellen Brosnahan is a veteran middle school teacher who currently teaches an eighth grade literacy block at a middle school in suburban Chicago. She has been a member of her district's language arts standards task force, and she frequently works on her district's curriculum development as a member of the curriculum council.
- Author(s)Chris Carlson,Ellen Brosnahan
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width215 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.