Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimon Mills, a solicitor, isn't the kind of man to go to prison. His new wife Claire, an artist, isn't the kind of woman to have a husband 'Inside'. But one night, after offering to drive their dinner guests home, Simon is involved in an horrific crash down a narrow Devonshire lane and is sent to prison for two years. 'GUILTY' is written in two parts: the first deals with Simon's life in prison and the second, with his life once he's released. It is told in alternate viewpoints: Claire's and Simon's as well as the ghostly voice of Joanna, who died in the crash. This is a haunting modern-day story that could happen to you.
- Author BiographyJane Bidder trained as a journalist in Cardiff and London after reading English at university and has since written for a wide variety of national newspapers and magazines. She has had fifteen non-fiction books published; eight romantic novels; two historicals; and several short stories. GUILTY is her first crime novel. Jane was writer in residence of a high security male prison for three years. She also tutored at Oxford University (creative writing diploma). Recently, she was elected as a Fellow at Exeter University by the Royal Literary Fund. Jane is also a judge for the Koestler Awards, given to writers and artists in prison.
- Author(s)Jane Bidder
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Weight363 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.