All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Rufus and his friends go camping along with Fido, his guinea pig who thinks she is a dog, laughs are sure to ensue! To increase the fun Fido brings along her children who all think that she is a squirrel! At the campsite they meet Pedro, a timid and shy child who is frightened of everything, especially the water, but is being forced to learn how to swim. The poor boy is so miserable, the only thing that can cheer him up is a trip to the pet shop. There he finds himself a pet guinea pig, one who likes to float on his back while eating; it's a guinea otter!
- Author BiographyPatrick Jennings grew up in Indiana with lots of siblings and a book in his hand. After he grew up, he moved to Bisbee, in southern Arizona, where he taught preschool and began to write professionally. Eventually he left the desert for the coast of Washington State, where he lives with his daughter. A full-time author, Patrick teaches creative writing to middle-schoolers and is a much-requested speaker at schools around the country. The author lives in Port Townsend, WA.
- Author(s)Patrick Jennings
- PublisherEgmont USA
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEgmont USA
- Weight296 g
- Width149 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.