Guitar Licks of the Brit-Rock Heroes: Clapton, Beck and Page by Jesse Gress (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
- AU $17.29Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe premier title in a new player series, this helpful guide details the lead guitar styles of three legendary musicians - Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page. Written by guitar expert Jesse Gress, this volume contains licks that have been constructed after careful study of dozens of the artists' greatest live performances. The Guitar Lick Factory series takes guitarists inside the music they want to play. Focusing on a particular guitar hero or style, each Lick Factory title presents hundreds of ready-to-play licks that players can take to their next gig. Readers also learn how to extract dozens of rhythmic and melodic variations from each example, and how to use each lick over different chords. All the licks can be mixed and matched into longer improvisations. Most important, Guitar Lick Factory gives guitarists the tools and inspiration they need to create their own licks.
- Author(s)Jesse Gress
- PublisherBackbeat Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBackbeat Books
- Content NoteIll.100ch.
- Weight349 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.