All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- DescriptionSix short stories, each unique and never boring, by internationally published author John Aalborg, a card-carrying member of the working class, who takes the reader to a world rarely seen.
- Author BiographyRecently picked up by Bleep-Free Press (USA) and StreetWise Publications (Australia), and thanks to the invention of the portable laptop, John Aalborg has been able to type his hard-boiled, originally handwritten crime novels and literary short stories into digital form. Along with internationally published over the road articles (including Newsweek and Cosmopolitan) Aalborg wrote the entire Axel McKay radio-play series aired coast-to-coast on the WLAC Nashville Network, numerous magazine publications of trucking experiences in foreign countries, and continues to write a monthly road column by Mo'hammer and Cheater. Never boring and often controversial, Aalborg's pithy and morally suspect characters, both male and female, bring the reader into a hidden world rarely seen.
- Author(s)John Aalborg
- PublisherBleep-Free Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBleep-Free Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.