All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides assessments and analyses of the future relationship of oil and gas to the world ecomy, and offers policy recommendations for the Gulf region. The position of the Gulf producers in the world-energy arena is longer as secure and stable as it once was, the book argues, with oil production from n-OPEC countries competing aggressively with OPEC oil. Other factors, including conservation and environmental concerns and techlogical developments, are covered in detail.
- Author BiographyEmirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research is based in Abu Dhabi.
- Author(s)Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2002
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight345 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.