All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $35.25Free postage
- AU $34.60Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- Description(Book Jacket Status: Not Jacketed) An immediate success on its publication in 1726, GULLIVER'S TRAVELS was read, as John Gay put it, from the cabinet council to the nursery. Dean Swift's great satire is presented here in its unexpurgated entirety.
- Author BiographyJonathan Swift was born in Dublin, Ireland, in 1667, where he lived for much of his life. He was well known for writing satires and political pamphlets. In 1726, Swift published Gulliver's Travels anonymously and it was an immediate hit, reprinting three times that year. Although Gulliver's Travels was written as a satire of human pride, not as a children's book, it has long been considered a classic for young readers. Jonathan Swift died on October 19, 1745.
- Author(s)Jonathan Swift
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/1991
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEveryman's Library USA
- Weight431 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.