All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Lemuel Gulliver sets off from London on a sea voyage, little does he kw the many incredible and unbelievable misadventures awaiting. Shipwrecked at sea and nearly drowned, he washes ashore upon an exotic island called Liliput--where the people are only six inches tall! Next he visits a land of incredible giants called the Brobdingnagians. They are more than sixty feet tall! he travels to Lapauta, a city that floats in the city, and to Glubbdubdrib, the Island of Sorcerers. his final voyage brings him into contact with the Yahoos--a brutish race of subhumans--and an intelligent and virtuous race of horse, the Houyhnhnms.
- Author BiographyAnglo-Irish author Jonathan Swift was born in Dublin on November 20, 1667. He was best known for his political satire in pieces such as A Modest Proposal and Gulliver's Travels. After spending his youth in London, he returned to Dublin to serve as the Dean of St. Patrick's Cathedral. He died on October 19, 1745.
- Author(s)Jonathan Swift
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date09/01/2001
- Weight170 g
- Width107 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.