All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGun Craft examines today's artisanally made guns, as well as the craftsmen who make them. In it, the author takes the reader into the workshops and factories of the world's best gunmakers, making their sometimes-arcane craft skills accessible and relevant to anyone who shoots, owns or collects fine guns. Each chapter explores a separate topic; each has been chosen, however, to provide readers with a unified insight into the complicated task of making hand-made guns in both Europe and the United States.
- Author BiographyVic Venters is one of America's most respected fine-gun authorities. He is Shooting Sportsman Magazine's Senior Editor, and his articles have appeared in many of America's most prestigious sporting publications, as well as those of Britain.
- Author(s)Vic Venters
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Notecolour photographs and line drawings throughout
- Weight889 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.