All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionParts identification for more than 1,000 guns! Revised and expanded to include the newest, most popular guns on the market, this book is the must-have reference for gunsmiths, gun shops, collectors, shooters, and do-it-yourselfers. This collection is the perfect aid for anyone looking to identify and order replacement parts, or disassemble a gun for cleaning and simple repair. Gun Digest Book of Exploded Gun Drawings 3rd Edition is the definitive, one-volume resource, with more than 1,000 detailed, easy-to-understand isometric drawings with parts identification for modern and vintage handguns, rifles and shotguns. Featuring a bonus excerpt from Gun Digest Guide to Maintaining and Accessorizing Firearms!
- Author BiographyKevin Muramatsu is at the forefront of the next generation of firearms writers. With regular columns in the popular Gun Digest magazine, among others, Kevin is known for original gunsmithing ideas combined with tried and true elbow work, and a witty style of prose. Kevin lives in the Twin Cities area with his wife, three children, and not enough guns.
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGun Digest (Imprint of KP Books)
- Content Note1150 black & white illustrations
- Weight2037 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byKevin Muramatsu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.