All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionShooters, gunsmiths, and collectors alike will find the revised version of Gun Digest's Book of Rimfire Rifles Assembly/Disassembly a practical reference for disassembling and reassembling a variety of rimfire rifles. Step-by-step high-resolution photography and clear, simple text makes it easy to disassemble an reassemble a wide-range of modern and vintage models. Kevin Murumatsu has over 40 years of gunsmithing experience and it shows through reassembly tips, which overcome each model's specific reassembly hurdles.
- Author BiographyKevin Muramatsu is at the forefront of the next generation of firearms writers. With regular columns in the popular Gun Digest[registered] magazine, among others, Kevin is known for original gunsmithing ideas combined with tried and true elbow work, and a witty style of prose. Kevin lives in the Twin Cities area with his wife, three children, and not enough guns.
- Author(s)Kevin Muramatsu
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Note1800 black & white illustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.