About this product
- DescriptionEvery Man's Revolver It's a youngster compared to Colt's and Smith & Wesson, but Sturm, Ruger & Company has left a mark on the world of firearms that's undeniable. Now, author Max Prasac shares how the firm's famed revolvers became stronger, more durable and safer than any of their competition in Gun Digest Book of Ruger Revolvers. Inside you'll discover: * The stories behind Ruger's fast-step to fame. * Single-actions, double-actions, custom jobs and rare pieces. * How Ruger's techlogies changed the modern revolver. * Plus much, much more! Beautifully illustrated with hundreds of full-color photographs, Prasac and contributing author David Bradshaw provide a behind the scenes look at the men and the company producing some of the strongest guns on the planet, and the invations that keep those firearms accessible to every gun owner who wants one. This truly is the story, as Prasac puts it, of Every Man's Revolver.
- Author BiographyMax Prasac was introduced to revolvers at an early age by his father. That introduction became a lifelong passion. Today, Prasac is a frequent contributing author to publications such as Bear Hunters Online and the NRA's American Hunter. He is also the author of Gun Digest's popular volume Big-Bore Revolvers.
- Author(s)Max Prasac
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGun Digest (Imprint of KP Books)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.