All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet to Kw Your Revolver-Inside and Out! Gun Digest Book of the Revolver covers all aspects of living with the double-action revolver: shooting, handling, carrying, maintaining and accessorizing-everything you need to kw to operate the quintessential American handgun. Topics in this comprehensive volume include: Self-Defense-Revolvers are still a good choice! Sighting options-including tips for aging eyes Getting the right hand fit Grips that work-and those that don't Spare ammo carrying options Maintenance and cleaning how-to's The right holster for the job Wheel-gun ammo choices for work, play and self-defense And much, much more!! Whether you use your revolver for sport, hunting, competition or self-defense, you'll learn something from this book!
- Author BiographyAside from being a world-renowned revolversmith, Grant Cunningham's expertise on the subject of how to use the revolver is sought by people around the country. He's been shooting, competing, teaching and training with revolvers exclusively for many years, which gives him insight into the guns that few have.
- Author(s)Grant Cunningham
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Note200 black & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.