All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Shooter's GuideNow you can become an AR-15 expert. Noted author and gunsmith Patrick Sweeney takes an inside look at an icon among American rifles. The AR-15 first became kwn to American shooters in the early 1960s. Since then is have become one of the most versatile rifles in the world, tackling everything from military and police operations to long-range target competitions.Sweeney's expertly written text and outstanding photography show you everything you need to kw about understanding the AR-15 operating system and his dedicated group of testers honestly evaluate just about every rifle on the market. If there is something you want to kw about an AR-15, you will find it here.
- Author BiographyPatrick Sweeney is a certified master gunsmith, film consultant, certified armorer instructor for police departments nationwide, author of many of Gun Digest Books' best-selling titles, and Handguns Editor for America's largest general-circulation shooting magazine, Guns & Ammo.
- Author(s)P Sweeney
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2005
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKP Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width217 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.