All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIN THIS INSIDER'S GUIDE TO THE GAMES AND THE GUNS, YOU'LL FIND:* Expert instruction and clay breaking how-to* The truth about shooting a moving target* Extensive coverage of the best shotguns for the games* Reloading tips for serious shootersWhether you want to improve your skills, find your next shotgun or just settle in for a good read, this is the book for you!
- Author BiographyNick Sisley has been a full-time writer for 45 years, writing exclusively about shotguns for the last 22 years. He is an NSCA and NSSA Level I Shotgun Instructor and an NRA Shotgun Instructor. He is the Shotgun Editor for Sporting Clays magazine, has written for Skeet Shooting Review, ClayShootingUSA, and Ruffed Grouse Society and has previously published thousands of magazine articles and 12 books.
- Author(s)Nick Sisley
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGun Digest (Imprint of KP Books)
- Content Note300 black & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.