All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTea shop owner Theodosia Browning kws that something s brewing in the high society of Charleston something other than her newest tea The Indigo Tea Shop, Charleston s favorite spot of tea, has just come out with its latest flavor: Gunpowder Green. Theodosia Browning cant wait to hear its praises as it is unveiled at the annual yacht race. But when she hears the crack of an antique gun meant to end the race, a member of Charleston s elite falls dead. Theodosia has a hunch that his demise was accident and will go out of her way to prove it. But if she doesn t act fast, Theo will find herself in hot water with some boiling-mad Charlestonians and more than a little gun-chai
- Includes a delicious recipe and tea-making tips!
- Author BiographyLaura Childs is the New York Times bestselling author of the Cackleberry Club, Tea Shop, and Scrapbooking mysteries. In her past life she was a Clio Award winning advertising writer and CEO of her own marketing firm. She lives in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Laura Childs
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Prime Crime
- Out-of-print date04/07/2012
- Weight127 g
- Width110 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.