All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionDefinitive, scrupulously researched work t only tells the dramatic story of shoulder arms, hand guns, percussion and cartridge weapons but also describes the hunters, settlers, peace officers, soldiers, range detectives, rustlers, and outlaws who used them. An invaluable guide for collectors, dealers, enthusiasts and students. 499 black-and-white illustrations. Bibliography. Index.
- Author(s)Charles Edward Chapel
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.