All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe Crimean War has ended at last, and Phillip Hazard finds himself in China, serving under the fiery Commodore Keppel. The British pull off a rousing victory against a Chinese junk fleet at Fatsham Creek, but later Hazard is dismayed to hear of the Great Mutiny in India. Worried that his two sisters are caught up in the brutal conflict, he joins British relief forces fighting to reach the besieged rthern Indian towns of Cawnpore and Luckw.
- Author BiographyV A Stuart wrote several series of military fiction and numerous other novels under various pseudonyms. Her settings span history and the globe, from the Napoleonic wars of Europe to India under the British Raj. Born in 1914, she was in Burma with the British Fourteenth Army, became a lieutenant, and was decorated with the Burma Star and the Pacific Star.
- Author(s)V. A. Stuart
- PublisherMcBooks Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Series TitleThe Phillip Hazard Novels
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcBooks Press
- Weight294 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.