All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionARs are Expensive! Protect Your Investment-with Gunsmithing: The AR-15 Whether you're a professional gunsmith or just an interested amateur, you'll find everything you need to kw about keeping your AR perking in Gunsmithing: The AR-15. Written by master gunsmith and ted AR-15 expert Patrick Sweeney, Gunsmithing: The AR-15 is your one-stop guide to repairing, maintaining and modifying America's favorite rifle. It's all here! * Hundreds of detailed photos * Maintenance * Repair * Accessories and Modifications * Tips, Tools and Techniques * And more! Whether you're interested in simple tasks such as disassembling and maintaining your AR, or if you're ready to tackle more complex projects such as rebarreling or converting your AR to a piston design, Gunsmithing: The AR-15 tells you everything you need to kw. Protect your investment and avoid costly mistakes-with Gunsmithing: The AR-15!
- Author BiographyPatrick Sweeney is a certified master gunsmith, film consultant, certified armorer instructor for police departments nationwide, author of many of Gun Digest Books' best-selling titles, and Handguns Editor for America's largest general-circulation shooting magazine, Guns & Ammo.
- Author(s)Patrick Sweeney
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKP Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width209 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.