All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are new to America's most popular rifle, or a longtime user who questions some of the old wives' tales and urban myths surrounding the AR-15, Sweeney lays out all the detail you need to select and maintain your rifle. From menclature to field-stripping, and keeping an AR functioning at its peak matter how harsh the environment or demands, Sweeney gets under the hood with you to keep it running. IT'S ALL HERE, INCLUDING:* Termilogy* Essential Tools* Disassembly & Cleaning* Zeroing* Troubleshooting* And much more!
- Author BiographyIn addition to being Handguns Editor for America's largest general-circulation shooting magazine, Guns & Ammo, Patrick Sweeney is Gun Digest Books' best-selling single author. His titles include The Gun Digest Book of the 1911 (Vols. 1 & 2); The Gun Digest Book of the Glock (Vols. 1 & 2); The Gun Digest Book of the AR-15 (Vols. 1, 2, 3 & 4); Gunsmithing: Rifles; Gunsmithing: Pistols & Revolvers; and Glock Deconstructed.
- Author(s)Patrick Sweeney
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGun Digest (Imprint of KP Books)
- Content Note350
- Weight494 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.