All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuns are a fact of life for young people growing up in the United States. They are found in homes for protection, sport, and hunting. Guns are also on the street for defense and security, and in gang-related uses. Guns can cause accidents, and even deaths, while they can also nurture self-esteem and athletic abilities. The impact of guns on young people's lives is undebatable and often dramatic.S. Beth Atkin's evocative photographs and candid interviews share the remarkable stories told in their own voices of an array of young people's life-changing experiences with guns.
- Author(s)S Beth Atkin
- PublisherCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollins Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width146 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)S Beth Atkin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.