About this product
- DescriptionThere was once a friendly ghost, by the name of Gus, who lived in an old house in the country. Mr. and Mrs. Scott and their twins, Susie and Sammy, lived there too during the summer. Then autumn came and the Scott family left. Which meant Gus had thing to do but sit around. One day, during a walk, he met Mouse, who was cold and hungry. Come spend the winter at my house! cried Gus. Thus begins an unlikely but heartwarming friendship. First published in 1962, children have delighted in this story and other Gus the Ghost books for over fifty years. Seymour Fleishman's sweet, stalgic illustrations bring Gus, the Scotts and Mouse to life.
- Author(s)Jane Thayer
- PublisherPurple House Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGus the Ghost
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurple House Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Seymour Fleishman
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.