All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the Puppy Place--where every puppy finds a home! Charles and Lizzie Peterson love puppies. Their family fosters these young dogs, giving them love and proper care, until they can find the perfect forever home. Gus is all boy. It's love at first sight for Lizzie's family and this adorable Labradoodle. It'll be easy to find a home for this cutie, especially after mom writes a newpaper article about his exploits. The problem is, body is good eugh for Gus, at least t according to mom.
- Author BiographyEllen Miles loves dogs, which is why she has a great time writing Puppy Place books. And guess what? She loves cats, too! That's why she came up with a series called Kitty Corner. Ellen lives in Vermont and loves to be outdoors every day, walking, biking, skiing, or swimming, depending on the season. She also loves to read, cook, explore her beautiful state, play with dogs, and hang out with friends and family. Visit her web site at www.EllenMiles.net.
- Author(s)Ellen Miles
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePuppy Place
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Out-of-print date03/06/2015
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.